Replenish Exchange - How it works
All products are eligible for local delivery (Castlegar, Slocan, Nelson, Trail, Rossland, Salmo and everywhere in between)
Each jar is sold with a $2 deposit fee. When you are ready to return your jars, simply place them on your front step in the morning on delivery day, we will swap them with full ones, and refund you the deposit.
Jars and accessories:
- Replenish jars come in small, medium and large.
- Straight sided glass jars come in small and medium.
- Boston round jars come in small and medium and are available for purchase if you need a working vessel for your products or if you need additional bottles for your home. They are not part of the jar exchange program.
- Pumps and sprayers are also available for purchase for both jar styles to use with your Replenishable products.
Here's how it works:
- Place your order before 8pm on the evening before your scheduled delivery area day - see delivery area map on home page.
- For Refill products in the exchange program there is a $2 bottle deposit fee.
- If you have any special delivery instructions please be sure to add a note to your order in the cart before checking out.
- Your order will be delivered to your doorstep on the next delivery day for your area.
- When it is time for another refill, place your clean empty jars on your doorstep on the morning of your areas delivery day before 9am.
- Exchange Jars need to be clean and in original condition.
- We will then swap out your jars for a new full one and refund your $2 deposit for your returned jars.
- If at any time you are done with your Replenishable glass jars and are not reordering refills, please email us at email@example.com and we will arrange a convenient time for pick-up to have your deposit refunded. If you prefer, you can choose to have your jar deposit donated to the West Kootenay EcoSociety.
All deliveries are free on orders over $30 in the local area. Otherwise a $5 delivery charge applies. See map and delivery schedule on our home page.