Natural Beard Oil - Spiced Rum
Bay rum is a fragrance that’s often used in aftershave lotion and shaving soaps. West Indies bay leaf, spices, and Jamaican rum combine to give the bay rum fragrance its distinctive woody, sweet, and spicy scent. Because of its island flavor, bay rum is a great summertime scent, but it’s also a fine fragrance to sport year-round.
This recipe was inspired by an 1866 barbering guide. Civilized Sasquatch sourced the best organic bay leaves (Pimenta racemosa) from India and mixed these together with organic cinnamon bark, organic allspice, and organic clove. All these ingredients infuse in Okanagan Spirits Craft Distillery's Rum for 8 weeks before it's combined with their signature oil blend and bottled.
• Moisturizes facial hair and skin
• Prevents 'beard' itch and dandruff
• Gives a subtle healthy shine to your beard
• 100% Natural
• Handmade with Organic Ingredients
• No synthetic chemicals, fragrances or preservatives
Each bottle of Beard Oil contains enough oil to keep your beard looking and feeling awesome for 100 days (or more).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Put 2-3 drops of oil in your palms.
• Spread it evenly in your palms and fingers.
• Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard.
• Do the same down the front.
• Use your finger tips to coat the hairs on your moustache.
• Use a comb to evenly distribute the oil while setting the hairs back in place.
• Repeat this process once daily to keep your beard soft and conditioned.
Vitis Vinifera* (Grape) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea* (Cold Pressed Olive) Oil, Ricinus Communis* (Castor) Oil, Camellia Oleifera* (Camellia) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis* (Jojoba) Oil, Tallow, Plantago Major* (Plantian) Leaf, Symphytum Officinale* (Comfrey) Leaf, Essential Oils Of Pimenta Officinalis* (Allspice), Citrus Bergamia* (Bergamot) Rind, Laurus Nobilis* (Laurel) Leaf, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum* (Cinnamon) Leaf, Botanicals (Bay*, Cinnamon*, Allspice*, Clove*), Rum From Okanagan Spirits Craft Distilleries, Vitamin E